QSafe update guide.
We can update you to the latest version - or transfer to a new PC - here is how.
2019 version 2020
- Select Backup and Save.
- Save to a convenient place, ideally a Dropbox folder (Google Drive, One Drive, or similar) or just to your desktop. This is just in case you make a mistake.
We are now going to place a copy of the backup file into a folder on the desktop.
- Create a folder on the Desktop called: QSafeBackup
- Copy your backup from its safe folder, and paste it in the folder called QSafeBackup.
- RENAME the file to backup.zdx
DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION HERE: WWW.SAFETY-FILE.CO.ZA/DOWNLOAD/
The QSafe update can be done as often as you like. You might need to request an updated software key.
Open your new version
- Download and open the new version. DO NOT DO THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE DONE A BACKUP - YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DATA
- Start the setup process - choose Q-Safe or Q-Safe PRO.
- Select the option "update Q-Safe to a new version" . .
- Select "Proceed". The QSafe update will carry on automatically. Follow the screen prompts.
- If you get the message "No fields are defined in the data source" - select OK
- Enter your license key when asked to do so, of go to the COMPANY DATA section and add the key there.
- CALL US IF YOU NEED HELP! Help is free. Office hours 07:00 to 17:00. After hours, try message or email.